ARCO COMPLETES THIRD PROJECT FOR S.R. PERROTT, INC.
ARCO Beverage Group is excited to have partnered with S.R. Perrott on their beverage distribution facility in Ormond Beach, Florida! ARCO has been involved throughout the evolution of the facility, constructing the original 107,146 SF distributorship, followed by a 22,300 SF office expansion, and finally this 38,732 SF CTW expansion. Keep reading to hear from S.R. Perrott President and ARCO Raving Fan, Michele Connors!
168,178 Total SF Beverage Distribution Facility
Project 1: 107,146 SF New Distributorship
• 65,829 SF Controlled Temperature Warehouse (CTW)
• 11,200 SF Cooperage Area
• 9,463 SF Draught Cooler
• 7,800 SF Loading Canopy
• 5,827 SF Storage Mezzanine
• 1,000 SF Wine Cooler
• 28’ Clear Height
• ESFR Sprinkler System in CTW
• Dry Pipe Fire Sprinkler System in Draught Cooler
• Tilt-Up Concrete Walls with Steel Roof Structure
• Fully Adhered 60 mil TPO Roof System
Project 2: 22,300 SF Office Expansion
• 8,860 SF Light Duty Asphalt Car Parking
• 2,175 SF Hospitality Room and Bar
• 1,400 SF Exterior Full Building Height Glass Curtain Wall with Gold Reflective Glass and Black Frames
• Two (2) Car Executive Garage Connected to Office
Project 3: 38,732 SF CTW Expansion
• 32,000 SF Parking Expansion for a Total of Seventy-Seven (77) New Car Parking Spaces
• Three (3) New Dock Positions
• 25 fc Level Lighting at 3’ Above Finish Floor Through High-Bay LED Light Fixtures with Motion Sensors
About S.R. Perrott, Inc.:
S.R. Perrott, Inc. is a family-owned business founded in 1962 by Samuel and Mariette Perrott. It has since expanded its distribution rights to cover Volusia, Flagler, and parts of Putnam county. S.R. Perrott, Inc. has a portfolio of over 75 suppliers, including Molson Coors, Constellation Brands, Yuengling, Mike’s Hard Beverage Co, Boston Beer Co, Heineken U.S.A., Talking Rain, Pabst Brewing Co, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Essentia Water, Persimmon Hollow, Lagunitas, Nestle, Terrapin, Sazerac, Biolyte, and select wines.
About ARCO Beverage Group:
ARCO Beverage Group is the nation’s largest builder of beverage distributorships, having constructed or made modifications to 160 beverage distribution facilities nationwide. As the beer industry experts, ARCO understands the space utilization, product storage, rotation, temperature control requirements and many other factors that beverage facilities may require. From expertly designed draught coolers and refrigerated warehouses to attractive and efficient office spaces, ARCO’s design/build process provides clients with the highest quality construction and the best value.